Contact Info.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

belle in the library

belle in the library


Blouse
£14 - matalan.co.uk

Mango jeans
£30 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Dorothy Perkins flat
$29 - dorothyperkins.com

Ring
$27 - sereneorder.com

So, I'll admit it, I am a three year old at heart. I love Beauty in the Beast for no apparent reason (except for, well it's kinda awesome). Maybe it's because I still believe that chivalry isn't dead and that God has a Prince Charming out there somewhere for me ( or in Belles case, a really big, scary hairy wolf- man dog thing in need of a haircut and anger management classes). Call me old fashioned, or call me naive, just remember you're talking to the woman who wants to pick up, move to Orlando, and work at Disney World as Country Belle. So I told you all that to say that, yes I might have a problem, but that doesnt make this Disney classic any less awesome! and this outfit is based ont Belle's dress in the library. Hope everyone is having an amazing and blessed day!!

No comments: